Latest Updates


CA from Saudi Arabia

Dear sir,

My name is Noufal.  I am one of the daily reader of your  blog.  You  are doing a big job.

Sir my question is, do you know anything aboute doing CA from abroad (saudi Arabia).  I am a B.Com graduate.

Please reply me if you know

thanks sir

First of thank you Noufal for reading my blog daily. Are you from India or from  Saudi Arabia. If you are the native of Saudi Arabia, you can CPA From Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA). For this, you should have the bachelor degree in accountancy. If you are the Indian, you should contact the branch of ICAI in Saudi Arabia

Share This:

Vinod Kumar ( Educator )

Vinod Kumar ( Educator ) is founder of this website

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM