Following is the format for writing youtube video LICENSE AGREEMENT
VIDEO MATERIALS LICENSE AGREEMENT
Name/Title: [YOUR NAME HERE] ----------------------Production: “..........................”
________________________________ ---------_________________________. (“Company”)
Phone #: [YOUR NUMBER HERE] FAX
Fax : ---- Attention:
This will confirm our agreement in connection with a non-exclusive license in the Materials described below for use in the above referenced production (the “Production”).
1. DESCRIPTION OF MATERIALS: (“Materials”) VIDEO:
2. Owner hereby grants to Company, its agents, successors, licensees and assigns, a non-exclusive license ("License") to use all or part of the Materials in and in connection with the above-referenced production, and in the distribution, advertising, exploitation and sale thereof, including all ancillary, allied and subsidiary rights therein, in all manner and media, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the universe in perpetuity. At its discretion, Company may edit the Materials, and/or combine the Materials, or any part thereof, with the works of others.
3. Owner warrants and represents that (i) Owner is the sole copyright owner of such Materials and has the sole right and authority to enter into this Agreement; (ii) no consent, approval, authorization or release is required on the part of any third party for the use of the Materials or in connection with the License granted herein; (iii) all persons appearing in said Materials have granted Owner all rights to and in connection with the said Materials for such use as described herein; (iv) the Materials do not infringe the rights, including without limitation, any copyright, trade-mark rights, or any right to privacy or publicity of any person or entity, or violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction; and (v) subject to Paragraph 6 below, Company shall have the unencumbered right to use said Materials without further payment to, or being in violation of the rights of, any third party. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Company has no obligation to use the Materials or any part thereof.
4. Owner shall indemnify and hold harmless Company, its licensees and assigns, and their parent, affiliate, and related entities, shareholders, directors, officers and employees from and against any breach or claim of breach by Owner of any representation, warranty, agreement or obligation herein from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses, including reasonable outside attorneys' fees, arising out of any breach of the representations and warranties herein. All warranties, representations and indemnities given herein will survive the termination or expiry of the License granted herein.
5. Company shall pay to Owner consideration of two dollars and other good and valuable consideration, receipt of which is acknowledged as full and complete consideration for the rights granted by Owner in favour of Producer herein.
6. Owner's sole remedy in the event of a dispute hereunder, or in the event of any breach by Company hereunder, shall be the recovery of money damages at law, if any, and the rights herein granted by Owner to Company shall not terminate by reason of such dispute or breach, nor will Owner have any right to seek, obtain, or enforce any injunctive or other equitable relief against the Company or the Production, all of which such rights are hereby expressly and irrevocably waived by Owner in favour of Company.
7. This Agreement cannot be changed except by an instrument in writing signed by Owner and Company or their permitted successors and assigns as the case may be.
8. This Agreement constitutes a binding agreement and is the entire agreement among Producer and Owner and supersedes all prior negotiations and communications, whether written or oral; representations and warranties, whether written or oral; and documents and writings, whether signed or unsigned, with respect to the subject matter hereof.
9. This agreement shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors, representatives, assigns and licensees.
10. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein and the parties hereto expressly attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO