Header Ads

How to Sue a Contractor

As the administrator of govt. department, you can sue a contractor for

a) damage

b) breach of contract

c) unfinished work under deadline of time.

or any other reasons.

There is a systematic procedure which our expert will teach you in this video. Follow it if you want to get damage or claim from contractor through the order of court.

Video Creator  : Om Parkash 

Administration Skills

No comments

Powered by Blogger.